Apple have today announced their entry into the Cloud storage and services, later in the year.
Our Cloud based offerings have been around for some time now.
• Apple are aimed at the user with an AppleID/@me account around media and personal email.
• Analogue have aimed their offerings to the business users who wish to extend their traditional services beyond current capabilities.
Do not get me wrong I think its great that Apple have taken the large step into the Cloud arena, its way overdue, ask anyone who has multiple devices and likes to have the same media across all of them. Its a good move.
Apple have also indicated it will be a free service with 5GB storage excluding some of the more hungry media types.
Storage and services delivered from the Cloud is a reality that is not too far away.
Our cloud services include-
• Synchronised business email across devices, shared calendars and address books.
• Job management tools such as browser based time sheets, quotes, jobs, invoices all with customised reporting.
• Document management within the cloud for easy editing.
• Backup for your essential data to our hosted backup service.
• Asset management and proofing. Have your brands stored in an easy to use branded interface for re-purposing and collaborative proofing.
• Remote support anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
These services are available across multiple devices from any location around the globe.
Our servers are hosted in a secure data centre with 99.7% up-time, full off site backups and redundancy.
We already have a number of clients using these cloud based services, call us today on 021 506 887 to find out how The Cloud can help your business.